Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Each time you submit an order through the site, you agree to the following:
- An order submitted by you is an offer to purchase products or services on this Site for the purchase price specified (plus GST where appropriate) plus any delivery fee.
- Jennifer Cahill T/AS Inspired Clarity will not be liable to you for your loss of that of any third party for a delay or failure to process, fulfill or deliver goods to you due to inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided by you.
- Once you submit your order it may not be canceled or amended unless agreed by Jennifer Cahill T/As Inspired Clarity however, the goods ordered may be returned in accordance with our Returns Policy (Below)
- Jennifer Cahill T/AS Inspired Clarity reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason at any time. In the event that we reject an order, we will notify you by e-mail within five (5) business days of placement of the order.
- Australian Consumer Laws and legislation may confer rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision of us of goods or services on the site, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. We do not exclude these rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
- You acknowledge that some Products offered on the Site may be out of stock or unavailable from time to time and we may not be able to fulfill your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to either source the Products or contact you to arrange a refund.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and where applicable include GST. We reserve the right to change our pricing without notice except in relation to outstanding orders.
- In Paying for the Products, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the Laws in force in Queensland, Australia and you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction or the courts of Queensland.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Jennifer Cahill T/As Inspired Clarity, PO Box 156, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Jennifer Cahill T/As Inspired Clarity, PO Box 156, SCARBOROUGH QLD 4020, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.